Saturday 20 October 2012

October 2012 Glossybox

The October '12 Glossybox has a DIY beauty theme which is supposed to create the ultimate 'home spa' experience.  I think that a few face masks etc would have probably been a bit more appropriate than a lipstick and BB cream, but overall I'm pleased with my box so I'm not complaining!


This month's box contains:

1. Anatomicals Don't just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub - lovely fruity smelling body scrub that I've put away to take on holiday with me in December. 

2. Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream Fragrance Free - another Olay product (got one last month too), again passed on to mum.  She's starting to do well out of my Glossyboxes!

3. Skinetica Anti-Blemish solution - just in time as I've had a couple of breakouts so will try this out and see how we go.  I've never heard of Skinetica so looking forward to trying this out. 

4. Yves Rocher Moisturising Cream Lipstick - an absolutely lovely colour for my Indian skintone and it feels lovely on the lips.

5. Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm - I was so excited when I saw this in the Glossybox as I've read about Dr. Jart's BB creams for a while now and the general consensus seems to be that its a good product.  Unfortunately the colour sent to me is just too 'grey' for me which is a real shame as the texture and consistency seem to be really nice. 


What did you think of your Glossybox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment